Tuesday 1 November 2016

Lyft partners with JetBlue on rewards, app integration and JFK pickup zone

lyft-x-jetblue Lyft is partnering with JetBlue in a new arrangement that will see Lyft riders earn JetBlue loyalty rewards for using the service, as well as direct integration in the JetBlue mobile app, and a new pick-up and drop-off zone at Terminal 5 of NYC’s JFK airport. The tie-up is designed to give travelers a more comprehensive way to manage their trip from door to door, and to reward them for… Read More
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, everyone, I'm recommending a great, truth professional hacker that assisted me when I needed funds desperately. I was introduced to him by a friend he had already helped. I hired his service for pay pal transfer and bank transfer to my wells Fargo bank. Contact him for bank transfer, pay pal transfer, bit-coin transfer, social network hack, social network verification (blue badge) etc. He is the most trusted hacker out there. Contact: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete